- Valuation of Fixed Income and other financial instruments by undertaking thorough quantitative & qualitative research (Credit, Market & Financial Mathematics aspects) on Malaysian Fixed Income Instruments for the assigned portfolio in accordance with a preset valuation methodology
- Address client queries for the assigned portfolio
- Build market network with major Lead Arrangers, Traders, Dealers and Asset Managers
- Undertake ad-hoc advisory work and provide written commentaries in relation to Malaysian Fixed Income Instruments for in-house as well as external publications
- Contribute to and participate in the development of new products and services via inter-department collaborations
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Treasury, Banking or Finance-related environment
- Graduate in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related fields
- Proficient English. Strong oral and written communication skills
- A good team player with an aptitude for initiatives, willingness to learn and to take up challenges
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, flexibility and quick-thinking abilities while working within tight deadlines
- Understanding of financial concepts and theories as well as financial mathematics
- Analytical mindset with commercial awareness to the development in the fixed income markets and general economic condition
- Credit Analysis knowledge would be a definite advantage
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel applications will be an added advantage
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) holders will have an added advantage
- Strategizing and executing marketing, sales and client support plans for the client portfolio
- Participating in project teams for fixed income data system design, research and strategic business development
- Assisting in client briefings, entertainment and media events
- Working with bond market participants, agencies and regulators
- Fresh graduates in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Finance are encouraged to apply. 1-2 years experience in Treasury/Fund Management/Banking would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Command of written and spoken English is a prerequisite
- Analytical and focused mind set able to grasp the complexities of the financial markets
- Excels when working in small and enthusiastic teams wanting to achieve big things
- Develop, enhance and support current products such as the bond valuation system, bond indices and risk engines
- Conduct analyses to verify and optimize product innovations and models
- Research write-ups and produce financial topics for presentations, journals and financial/business publications
- Manage projects from conceptualisation to completion stage
- A reputable university degree in a quantitative discipline
- Familiarity with securities markets, fixed income product valuations, indices, credit and market risks concepts
- Competent at programming with Excel-VBA, Visual Basic 6.0 and ASP.NET C#
- Basic understanding of database structures and use of SQL and PL/SQL
- Commendable proficiency for report writing and project documentations
- Driven and willing to take up challenges
- Analytical mindset, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Resourceful and able to use own initiatives to solve problems
- Proficient English. Good written and communication skills
- Passion for working with numbers and programming languages
Data & Content Management Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data Collection
- Monitor and verify data from external sources.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Determine data needed and appropriate data sources for new projects.
- Data Management
- Ensure data system is operational.
- Troubleshoot data error issues.
- Develop and implement new data collection process and system designs.
- Use SQL to access database and view/extract/manage data.
- Data Reporting and Analysis
- Generate and verify routine reports on a timely basis.
- Evaluate existing systems to enhance operations.
- Develop ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Work closely with IT department to design, troubleshoot and improve processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree qualification in Data Analytics, Finance, Statistics or other related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in SQL, MS Excel, data collection, data reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge of bond fundamentals, database management and data modelling will be a value added.
- Able to work independently, take initiative to solve problems and learn new skills, and communicate well with others.